· Weight: 750g
· Capacity： 22L
· Product： 2-piece backpack set
· Suitable for： Grades 1 to 5 Kids (Height 115CM to 150CM)
· IPX 4/5 Water
· Oil repellent
· Mildew resistant
· Antibacterial rate＞99%
· One-piece molding back panel close to child’s body shape to fix
· Four-way breathable mesh back design keeps children’s back breathable and dry
· S-shaped shoulders are widened for spreading the load
· Anti-skid chest buckle guarantees backpack from moving up and down enormously
· 180° top open structure， easy to fetch school supplies
· All around reflectors to protect children visible in the darkness
· Interesting design with the pattern，customizable kletties light up every school day of children
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We can ship to virtually any address in Europe, USA for free by Fedex. If your address is not inclueded in the above areas, you can still contact us to check if we can ship products to your address in other express.
This is a well made book bag and the design is super cute! Its big enough to fit folders and or a 3 ring 1.5-2 binder. I would totally recommend it for kids.
Great full sized backpack for my elementary school kid. Lots of pockets and space. Sturdy design and easy to carry. Material is also easy to clean. Comfortable thick straps to protect little shoulders. Highly recommend.
Like introduction, this bag is really light, much lighter than bought before, my son is in grade two but his schoolbag is always a lot of things, I hope this bag can reduce the weight of his shoulder, my son especially like the Jaeger design,it looks cool, he goes to school now are using this new bag, if he can use for a long time, I would recommend again
This is an expensive school bag but it is well worth it. Apart from the multiple pockets, zips and colour it is also an extremely well made and comfortable bag to carry and wear. It is well padded and the wide shoulder straps help to distribute the weight of a fully laden bag evenly.
First time to buy this bag,it's a liitle expensive than other brands,but it's worthy,my grandkid loved