· Weight: 750g
· Capacity： 22L
· Product： 2-piece backpack set
· Suitable for： Grades 1 to 5 Kids (Height 115CM to 150CM)
· IPX 4/5 Water
· Oil repellent
· Mildew resistant
· Antibacterial rate＞99%
· One-piece molding back panel close to child’s body shape to fix
· Four-way breathable mesh back design keeps children’s back breathable and dry
· S-shaped shoulders are widened for spreading the load
· Anti-skid chest buckle guarantees backpack from moving up and down enormously
· 180° top open structure， easy to fetch school supplies
· All around reflectors to protect children visible in the darkness
· Interesting design with the pattern，customizable kletties light up every school day of children
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We can ship to virtually any address in Europe, USA for free by Fedex. If your address is not inclueded in the above areas, you can still contact us to check if we can ship products to your address in other express.
I got this for a little girl, under 10, and gave it to her filled with gifts... books, a few toys, a little bit of everything, over half a dozen items, including a big hardback book, and it all got swallowed up by this backpack which held it nicely and made a fun/cute way to present the gifts.
My 7y/o daughter LOVED her new backpack, especially the furry heart. Perfect fit and the extra pockets are very useful!
It is a very nice backpack and also has a zipper compartment in the bottom back of the backpack. In other words against the child's back for more valuable possessions.